EB-5 Program: Investing in Opportunity
- Our Guide to the EB-5 immigration Process (PDF Download)
- Learn About the Process to Invest with Civitas (PDF Download)
The EB-5 Program is administered by the U.S. government and allows foreign nationals to obtain permanent U.S. residency by making a qualified investment.
- Investor makes USD$500,000 investment
- EB-5 Investment creates 10 jobs (per investor)
- Investor, spouse, and unmarried children under 21 receive Green Cards
If you want to receive more information about becoming an investor in the EB-5 Program, fill out the form below: